As a single academy trust our expectations are high, attendance, punctuality, behaviour, uniform and attitude to learning should be excellent. In return Whitley Academy provides a safe stimulating environment with high quality teaching designed to ensure motivated and effective learners.
Whitley Academy has an ethos of equality for all and social justice. We have an Opening Minds curriculum which delivers high quality provision.
We offer the following opportunities for staff that join our learning community:
- A positive and innovative learning culture,
- A dedicated, highly skilled and committed staff, upholding high expectations of and aspirations for all of our students,
- A strong sense of community,
- PiXL network access, developing new ideas and strategies to impact on student learning and
- A number of additional benefits including a fantastic internal CPD programme – fostering excellence in teaching and learning, free parking, a vibrant modern building and facilities in a beautiful location within easy reach of the M40/M6 corridor.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Support Staff Vacancies
- Inclusion Support worker
Closing date: 17th April, 12pm
- Learning Mentor Apprentice
Closing date: 1st May, 12pm